Friday, January 1, 2010

Great start...

Today started the new year perfectly. Gillian slept in AGAIN which meant I slept in again:) We got up did our normal routine. At about 9:45AM Gillian noticed it was snowing so she asked if we could go outside. Anyone that knows me knows I'm not a fan of the outdoors. In the summer I can avoid it because bugs love me and I get eaten alive out there but in the winter other than it's cold outside I have no excuse. Since I'm trying to enjoy life more I figured what the heck so we got bundled up and out we went.

It wasn't too cold out and once we got moving I was warm enough that I felt I could have taken off some of my warm clothes although I did not do this. We had tons of fun.
We built a snowman.
We climbed mountains (or small hills).
We threw snowballs.
We shoveled the driveway.
We looked extra cute enjoying the outdoors:)
And we made snow angels.

Lucky Lotto number for the players out there - 782

No comments:

Post a Comment