Monday, January 4, 2010

Last day....

Today was Gillian and my last day of our extended vacation together. I did some work from home but only part time so it didn't really seem like I worked at all. I didn't want to surprise Gillian so I started telling her yesterday that she was going back to Ms. Mary's which she was not thrilled with. Not that she doesn't like it there, she loves it there because there are tons of little people just like her so she has tons of friends and people that relate to her but staying home with Mommy and Daddy I think definitely tops going there. I told her if she didn't cry, Mommy wouldn't cry either. Gillian had quite a few meltdowns which was expected, anything to do with change can bring them on but overall it was a good day and although we didn't want it to end, we ended on a good note.

Lucky lotto number for the players out there - 442.

No comments:

Post a Comment