Saturday, January 2, 2010

No little girls here

Today was a good day. Gillian stayed last night with her Grammie and Grampie so I got a good nights sleep. Craig and I went grocery shopping before 8am so there were very few people in the store. We may need to do this more often, it is much easier. When we got home, I played the Wii. I have become quite a fan. I want to try the boxing, that is suppose to be quite a workout. Today I did the Jillian Michaels workout which was good but it takes a bit to get use to so once I do it a couple times it should be better. This afternoon I took a nap which was nice to catch up with sleep then it was off to my parents for a New Years dinner. Gillian was still especially social which is so nice. I like her not being scared of her family. My brothers enjoy it too since she had the biggest problems with them.

Tonight I got a surprise. I went in to say good night to Gillian to find that Craig had not put her gate at her bedroom door. At first I thought it was a mistake but I knew it would not be a mistake that Craig would make. Gillian didn't say anything about why it was down so I left it and figured if it was a mistake that I would put it up when I went to bed. It was no mistake. Apparently Gillian told Craig she was no longer a little girl and no longer needed the gate. The rule is that she is not to go downstairs without coming to get us. We'll have to wait and see if she follows the rules. I can't believe how fast it is going. She is going to be 4 this year! This is our last full year that we will pay for daycare. Time is flying!

Lucky Lotto number for the players out there - 542

No comments:

Post a Comment