Friday, February 19, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Craig and I started discussing Gillian’s birthday early (her birthday is in March). By the beginning of February we started pricing swing sets for Gillian’s birthday. We started off with a realistic stand point on what we were willing to spend. Then we asked others if they would like to pitch in and now Gillian is getting quite the swing set. Please click here to see what Gillian will be getting for her birthday.

Gillian actually helped pick out her swing set but she doesn’t realize it - the joys of having a 3 year old. While Craig, Gillian and I were in Burlington for her heart doctor appointment we looked at Toys R Us since we don't have one at home. We found one on sale that we decided to purchase so Gillian and I wandered around the store while Craig paid and figured out what needed to be done.

It was very cute that while Craig was getting everything taken care of, Gillian and I looked at toys. She asked for a few items and I told her we weren't purchasing anything today but I could let people know what she would like for her birthday. Her response,"I don't want that for my birthday, I want a swing set." The girl knows what she wants.

It will be a nightmare to put together…I already know this. But we are hoping it will bring many years of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment