Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Average Day

Craig is back on the awful shift so his schedule is opposite Gillian and I Monday through Friday. None of the three of us are fans of this shift. Craig keeps Gillian home for a couple hours in the morning and Gillian and I are home together in the evenings. It just doesn't feel like a family having the time split up but we make it work. It is nice to have one on one time with Gillian. I enjoy hearing about her day and listening to her stories. Gillian loves to stay busy, she has two rooms of toys but she pretty much sticks to the same things (kind of like the rest of us). She loves play-doh, water paints and balloons. Gillian loves when I make snowman out of the play-doh and she dresses them with hair or crowns or ear rings.






She painted a couple pictures recently that I love. I love the colors, I love the rainbow and one spot looks like a lizzard. I'm actually thinking about framing them.









Something about them....makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment