Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Recap!

The weekend flew by so fast I'm not even sure what we did all weekend...lol. Friday night Craig, Gillian and I spent together because we knew wouldn't have tons of time with her this weekend with the motorcycle ride Sunday.

Saturday morning I got an apt with the chiropractor to have my back looked at. Two hours later I get to leave knowing that I have 4 pinched nerves and that it will take time to get me back to normal. I don't have time to deal with this but I guess I don't have a choice.

When I got back home we started getting Gillian ready to go to Grammie and Grampie Miner's house for a sleepover. Gillian looks very forward to the times that she gets to spend with her grandparents. To say she gets excited to go is an understatement.

Craig and I got to go on a date which was nice.

Sunday Craig's motorcycle club was helping with a Memorial ride so we had to be there at 9:30 to help. It was close to 90 degrees and was a long day. Everything went really well and it was a fun day but the heat was a little much. I'm trying to not complain but it's hard when you have to try to hide from the sun.

Going back to work after a fun week off with my two favorite people is going to be tough but I only have to make it through this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment