Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Lately Gillian has become curious about something interesting....boobs. I don't know how else to explain it other than curiosity. She is starting to notice one of the many differences between boys and girls. I do have to say that she is really cracking me up with this.

I had mentioned to Craig that whenever I pick Gillian up she constantly feels my boobs and I have to ask her to stop. More recently she has been telling me how she is going to have boobs like me one day.

Most recently if Craig doesn't have a shirt on she wants to pull on his chest hair. Gillian informed him that she wouldn't have that when she is older and she will look like Mommy. Craig also told me that she has told him her chest will blow up like a balloon.

It is very hard not to laugh. After these few comments the next time we were alone I explained to her that it isn't nice to touch other people's chests, again she reminded me that she would look like me one day and I told her she was correct but that one day will be a little while away and in the mean time she should keep her hands to herself. So far so good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment