Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Recap

Gillian went and spent Friday night with Grammie Miner. Normally I would use this time to clean the house or doing something productive. Not this time:) I laid on the couch and watched TV. I read a magazine. I stayed up late reading a book.

Saturday morning I got up and went for my pow wow walk with a friend. Then Craig and I went to the bike rally at the Fair Grounds, I got a vest but overall it was lame. Then Craig went to work and I was alone for the rest of the day. Gillian got home around 7. She always has a great time with her grandparents so she told me all about what she did and ate.

Normally I don't have an issue keeping myself busy and doing stuff that I can't done with Gillian around or stuff I would rather do when she isn't around so I have more time for her when Gillian is gone. This time I started to feel really lonely. I missed my girl.

Sunday morning Craig, Gillian and I spent together. We had breakfast together, went for a walk together. We all tried to get Gracie's kitty caps on together. It was more like Craig and I tried and Gillian supervised. Then Craig went to work and Gillian and I got ready to go to Ethan and Ellie's 4th birthday party. Gillian was pretty anti social at the party. She wouldn't talk to any adults or kids and she refused to play the game (this is definitely my child). She said she had fun and even asked to go visit Ethan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment