Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend Recap!

It was a nice relaxing 3 day weekend. I didn't make any plans because I wanted to rest my back prior to this coming weekend. Craig had doubles all weekend so it was just Gillian and I to be entertained.

Saturday night Gillian and I had a slumber party downstairs. I wanted to try to make it fun for her although my back did not appreciate sleeping on the couch.

Sunday we did a little shopping then headed up to my parents for a BBQ. It was a nice gathering.

Baby Zandra is growing up so fast. Crawling all over and standing on her own but hasn't figured out the foot in front of the other part so isn't walking without assistance. Won't be long.

Emma is starting first grade on Tuesday. Hard to believe. I remember waiting in the hospital for her to be born and I was one of the first to hold her.

Monday Gillian and I worked outside in the garden and then went over to my parents for leftover BBQ.

So the goal this weekend was to rest my back which I really attempted to do but I can't just lay around for 3 days. Although nothing was strenuous, my back is still not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment