Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

She has said so many things that are making us laugh. Her vocabulary is just growing in leaps and bounds.

We were in Wal-Mart looking for a water bottle for Craig. His broke and that is where we had gotten the first one so we were looking for the same one. We searched the aisles but couldn't find the one we were looking for so we started to walk towards another section and Gillian says to Craig,"I hate to tell you Daddy but they don't have it."


We went for our last ice cream run of the season. We were the only ones there. It was chilly out so we sat in the car. Cars started pulling in, Gillian says,"Seriously, there are a lot of cars coming here."

Gillian couldn't find certain My Little Ponies she was looking for so I was helping her look. She was looking downstairs and I headed up to see if they were in her room. As I'm walking upstairs she yells to me,"I'm been looking for them for years."

I know she learns all this stuff from the stuff we say but it always amazes me that she uses everything right. And because she is so tiny and talks like an adult it always makes us laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment