Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Recap

It was a busy weekend! I have almost completed raking the yard. I just want it done but I have to wait for the yard to completely dry and part of the yard still isn't completely dry even with all the nice weather we have had.
Saturday Gillian and I went to visit cows. A friend of mine, Tina has some cows and got a baby so we went up to feed the baby and see the cows. This is a very big deal to Gillian as she loves animals.
The 1 year old cows...


Baby cow - T Bone



I loved both of these pictures...


I couldn't decide which picture to post so I put both up:)


In the afternoon it was warm enough that we busted out the sprinkler.





Saturday night we went to a family dinner.

Sunday morning we woke up early to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. Then we had family brunch followed by lazy day!


Gillian was excited to see all the eggs that the Easter Bunny left for her to find....


Inside Easter egg hunt!

The bike was an Easter present from Grammie and Grampie Miner!

Outside egg hunt!



Family Pic!

Playing hoola hoop...


No comments:

Post a Comment