Saturday, April 24, 2010

March for Babies

The March for Babies walk is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited this year. Normally I'm super nervous and feel tons of anxiety until it is over. This year, I feel calm which is surprising because we are the ambassador family and I have to give a speech. Yeah, me public speak....not something you see often. I wrote my speech in January...so I have had time to practice and read and read and read through it so my fingers are crossed that I make it through it tomorrow. My team has done a really AWESOME job raising money and I'm excited to see where we finish. I'm confident we will raise enough to meet our career raising amount of $10,000 in 4 years:) I'm looking so forward to saying we have raised $10,000. Currently we are at $8363 over the past 3 years....we'll have to wait till tomorrow to see. I'm hoping for good weather too!

No comments:

Post a Comment