Friday, March 12, 2010

Flashback #1

I went and saw my friend on Tuesday. I was thrilled to go see her because on Monday I started to get anxious and realized that this week is when I started to get sick during my pregnancy. I guess I was technically sick the whole pregnancy but this is when I started to get really sick.

I had a really good session and apparently this is very normal. That I may get anxious every year at this time. Some years may be better than others and I may start to remember things that happened that I have never recalled before. She told me I needed to try to relax and be forgiving to myself if I'm more emotional than normal. And to always remind myself that I never have to go through it again.

Click here to read the beginning of the end of my pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment