Friday, March 19, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

This past week has been extremely busy...I had follow up appointments for both of my surgeries last month. Monday March 22nd, I'm having gum surgery again on a 2nd tooth. I'm not as nervous as last time but still not looking forward to it.
I wanted to make sure to squeeze in a blood donation because I can't do it for 6 weeks after my gum surgery. So I went and saw Heidi and Hope again and they made me laugh like always. I got a free t-shirt, a tube of hand sanitizer, 2 cookies and orange juice in exchange for my pint of blood. 4 minutes and 38 seconds to get the blood out....the longest part is filling out the paperwork. I like that when I leave there I feel like I have done something wonderful for someone else.
I've been busy planning and prepping for Gillian's birthday too...her party is Saturday March 20th. It's purple theme and she is very excited this year. I will definitely have pictures and information to follow on that.
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment