Sunday, November 15, 2009

March for Babies

We have started our fundraising for the March of Dimes March for Babies. I normally wait until January 1st but then I’m going out of my mind from January until the last weekend in April. So this year I decided to fundraise November and December so that I can focus on the speech (I’m the local ambassador Mom) and enjoy the walk. I stress myself out. Craig tells me I shouldn’t be stressed about it because I’m doing everything possible but of course I have high expectations for myself. How much money is enough money to thank an organization for saving your child? I truly don’t believe she would be here without the care she received as a result of the research of the March of Dimes. I’m trying to be relaxed but who am I kidding…lol. This year we are doing a lottery. I figured this would be fun for everyone and raise a decent amount of money for the cause…my fingers are crossed that this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment