Saturday, November 7, 2009

Shopping

This morning we went to dance class like the normal Saturday morning. My Mom was bringing my niece over to paint the stepping stones since now my niece was sick and because my brother's GF is pregnant my niece couldn't be around her. The girls painted their rocks for their Grandpie. At 3pm I had to pick up my Dad's birthday cake so I asked Gillian if she would like to come with me to the store. I wasn't sure she would come because Craig was home and he is her #1 but she got super excited and said she really wanted to come with me. Bonus for me that she wants to hang out with me. I figured this would give Craig some quiet time...living with 3 ladies that doesn't happen often. So we start getting ready to leave and Gillian wants to bring her money just in case there is something she wants. We are about to leave and she sees my purse so she has to bring a purse to which I remembered she had a purse that she got for her 2nd birthday. So we go through her toy box and found her purse and she was so proud. I took the below picture but had a hard time getting her to stand still because she was so excited. Right after I took the picture I realized that she was holding her purse the exact same way that I hold mine...it made me proud. So you are wondering what her 1st big purchases with her own money were.....a purple pumpkin for trick or treating for $.20 and 72 balloons for $4.50. Such a bargain shopper...

No comments:

Post a Comment