Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I figured in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would list 26 things that I’m thankful for since Thanksgiving is on the 26th of the month. (They are in no particular order)

1 – I’m thankful for my daughter, she brings me happiness everyday.

2 – I’m thankful for my husband, he is much sweeter than I probably deserve, I am so lucky.

3 – I’m thankful for Pooh Bear, I know that I will never find a better dog.

4 – I’m thankful for my wonderful parents who are amazing and supportive parents and grandparents.

5 – I’m thankful my brothers have found women that make them happy.

6 – I’m thankful for my in-laws; they are amazing and always have made me feel like a part of their family.

7 – I’m thankful for my family’s decent health (it could be worse).

8 – I’m thankful for balloons…they always make people smile especially the little person in my home.

9 – I’m thankful for memories…bad or good they make us who we are…

10 – I’m thankful for the support that I have received for Team Gillian each year.

11 – I’m thankful that I’m able to help provide for my family.

12 – I’m thankful for my useless knowledge; I’ve never understood how I can remember the things that the average person forgets and really it gets me no where in life but it makes me laugh.

13 – I’m thankful for the wonderful daycare that we found for Gillian. The owner runs it like a school so I don’t doubt that Gillian will be ready when it is time to go. And she also treats the kids like her own kids so I know my daughter is safe and taken care of all day.

14 – I’m thankful that my newest niece that is due any day now is being born full term…every baby deserves a healthy start.

15 – I’m thankful for date nights with my husband; although they are few and far between I do enjoy them.

16 – I’m thankful for photographs, I love to look at them now, love to share them and they will help me remember when I’m older.

17 – I’m thankful for all the doctors and nurses that were involved with my pregnancy and Gillian’s birth, they help make miracles happen.

18 – I’m thankful for health insurance, in the last 4 years Gillian and I would have racked up some crazy bills if we didn’t have health insurance.

19 – I’m thankful for vacations, sometimes I really need a break to do whatever I want which sometimes means absolutely nothing.

20 – I’m thankful for family gatherings, as hectic as they may seem I do look forward to them and always enjoy myself.

21 - I’m thankful for Birthday celebrations, I don’t think getting older is horrible and I love making someone’s day special.

22 – I’m thankful for 4 seasons, although fall is my favorite I can’t imagine a year without all 4.

23 – I’m thankful for my relationship with my brothers, I know siblings that don’t speak and I feel like they must be missing out.

24 – I’m thankful that my niece/god daughter is enjoying school.

25 – I’m thankful for chaos and silence; it’s nice to have both in your life.

26 – I’m thankful for my husband’s sense of humor…he always makes me laugh.


I hope that everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment