Saturday, December 5, 2009

Meeting Z

So due to the crazy flu and all other illnesses going on the hospital is basically on lock down so the only visitors that my new neice could get was her parents and grandparents. So we had to wait and today was our time to go give our loving and say our hellos. She is sooooo cute! And she is a super quiet baby. We saw her for 2 hours and not a peep, she slept the whole time. Gillian loved baby Andra as she calls her. She gave tons of kisses and held her hand. She has even told people about her and asks me all the time about her. I'm sure any day now she will start asking for a sibling again....I'm hoping a baby cousin will satisfy this questions. Here are some pics from the visit.
Seriously - how did I end up here...lol
Oh too cute!
Gillian holding Z's hand.
Giving Z some loving.
Grammie and all her girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment