Thursday, December 10, 2009

8 Years...

It was 8 years ago today that we decided to try out the whole relationship idea. We had become pretty inseparable for 3 months constantly denying anything was going on which at the time there really wasn't. We both were opposed to the idea of a relationship with anyone. Funny how that works, the thing we were both running from, we ran into together. I guess when we got married it was kind of expected that we would no longer celebrate the date that we decided to give it a try and see if a relationship would work but I think this day is important. This is when our life together started. Our wedding was when we legally said our life will be together forever which is also an important day. I love my husband today as much as I did on December 10, 2001...okay, maybe a bit more. I wrote in my journal that Christmas in 2001 that one day I hoped to marry Craig and spend the rest of my life with him. Some Christmas wishes do come true. Happy Anniversary Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment