Friday, October 30, 2009

Night before festivities...

Tonight we carved pumpkins getting ready for tomorrow. I use to spend a lot of time carving pumpkins (sadly a lot of time is an understatement). I use to get the stencils and do all the pumpkins (which normally entails 4 pumpkins). Now I don't understand how I had the time to do that. This year was the first year that I didn't have to do everything which was a really nice change. I cleaned out two pumpkins while Gillian, my Mom and my niece cleaned out two other pumpkins. Then I didn't even have to carve a pumpkin! My Mom and Gillian did two pumpkins and my niece and brother's gf Andrea did the other two. I felt that it was a holiday:) This was the 1st year that Gillian was into working with the pumpkins. Here are some pictures from the festivities....

No comments:

Post a Comment