Saturday, October 17, 2009

A fabulous day...

My day started by my child screaming,"I need to go potty!" Which I would rather than have her wet her bed so although it was 6:15am I would take that as a good start to the day because she didn't wet the bed. I made some pancakes and Gillian watched TV until it was time to go to dance class.

Grammie and Grampie Miner came this week to see Gillian dance which she had been excited for all week. She is a very proud dancer which makes me extremely happy. Dance class had it's normal moments of extreme laughter when watching about 20 3-4 year olds learning.

After dance we went home, I bundled Gillian up and took her for a walk around our development, exercise for me and fresh air for her...win win. After that we went and cycled (recycled) which it had been a few weeks. Gillian gets so excited and has even started pointing out the products that we recycle prior to them ending up in the garage. She talks to the other people cycling which normally she is so shy, must be they are doing the right thing so they are safe. LOL.

For the afternoon we were going to the pumpkin patch at Rulfs with Grammie and Grampie Brooks, Uncle Sean, Andrea and M. It was a chilly day, maybe 50 degrees. It smelled like fall which is my favorite time.

When we got there, first there was play time on the playset.


Then there were pictures in the cut outs.

Flash back to October 2007.

Then we went on the wagon ride.

Then we made it to the pumpkin patch.

Then we found our perfect pumkin.
Then headed back to the orchard.

Then visited with a horse that was taking a break.

Then home. Amazingly Gillian didn't nap, she fell asleep for maybe 10 minutes in the car then woke up when we got home. Gillian and I hung out until I went to shower, shortest shower ever and came back to the picture below...it was a fabulous day...

No comments:

Post a Comment