Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gillian's hair

Craig's says the daycare ladies could tell who brings Gillian to daycare in the morning without seeing the person drop Gillian off just by her hair. When I drop Gillian off I always put her hair up to keep it out of her eyes since she decided to grow her bangs out. Craig always puts barrettes in Gillian's hair. Gillian recently started asking why Daddy doesn't put her hair up. I explained to her that Daddy doesn't have hair like us so he has never had to put hair up. Craig decided that during our vacation he would practice putting her hair up so that she could have her hair up everyday. This was his first attempt...which I think he did a great job. I think he is more intimidated by it but is definitely capable of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment