Friday, September 25, 2009

Sickness Continued...

Last night was not good...her fever got up to 101 degrees, coughing, sneezing, she couldn't get comfortable. It was a long night for both of us. I couldn't bring myself to wake her up from the recliner so she stayed there and I laid on the couch. At about midnight Gillian woke up super upset because she just didn't feel good. So she wanted to cuddle with me on the couch. I woke up constantly because Gillian was coughing on me or hitting me while she tossed and turned. At 3 am this morning I moved her to the chair and a half and I went back to the couch. She continued to wake up every 45 minutes to an hour...haven't had a long night like that in a long time. It breaks my heart to hear her coughing and struggled to breathe with her stuffed nose.

Tonight when I got her from daycare she seemed a bit better. Her fever was 100. She actually played this evening, her appetite was still gone and she is still very whiny. I'm hoping she gets a good night sleep tonight to help the cold move on. My fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment