Friday, July 30, 2010

Photo Friday

It was our last busy week for a while. It was Gillian's final week of t-ball. She had games Tuesday and Thursday and her Fun Run on Wednesday. It is surprising how exhausting keeping this schedule for the last 8 weeks has been. I don't know how my parents did it with 3 active children. The idea of it makes me cringe.

These 3 picture make me laugh...oh what was she thinking....lol

What is this extra piece on my glove?


It's really bugging me, why is it there?



Maybe I can chew it off.



Hitting home plate....







Gillian enjoys running bases...yes, she looks like a bobble head because her t-ball size helmet is too big.






3rd base coach.





Woohoo! Gillian stopped the ball!!!!



Craig as a spectator.



Gillian at the fun run.

No comments:

Post a Comment