Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

I know it's hot outside when they reschedule a t-ball game. Gillian's coach mentioned having a short practice which I had intentions of taking her to until I went and picked her up from daycare and by the time I got home I was drenched with sweat. YUCK! I gave Gillian the choice...t-ball practice or the pool. So love this girl...we ended up in the pool for an hour and a half. It was 86 degrees....it was like taking a bath....fabulous.
Gillian relaxing.


I showed Gillian how she could float in the the tube.



Gillian is really catching on to moving around the pool with her floaties.


Enjoying the cool off.



My Happy Wednesday humor would be the fact that Gillian is getting around the pool so good these days that she wants to race. We started on one wall and were racing to the other side. So it was close all the way across so in the home stretch my child sticks her arm out and pushes me out of the way so she can touch the wall first. She wanted to win that bad. I explained to her that this isn't correct and she needed to stay in her own space but how can I not be proud. She is just like her parents....lol Obviously competitiveness must be an inherited gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment