Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last couple days...

Sunday Gillian spent at the beach with Grammie Miner. She loves the beach. We took her for Memorial Day and when Grammie was getting her ready to go, she reminded Grammie of everything she needed for the beach. Her memory amazes me.

Monday was my 1st day back to work after vacation and Gillian’s 1st day back to daycare. There were 2 new little boys at daycare that apparently started sometime last week. Gillian had her normal poop accident at daycare. She gets one more chance and if she poops again, it’s back to pull ups. She is good about peeing on the potty but pooping she doesn’t tell anyone before or after she does it and for sanitary reasons she may need to go back until she is ready to tell when she has to go. She has been told that she needs to tell or no more big girl underwear…hoping that works. So far we have tried rewards, candy, small gifts, big productions, punishing and nothing is really working with the pooping problem…I know she will do it when she is ready so we will just have to wait and see.

Today was a crazy day at work and I can’t believe that tomorrow is already Wednesday! I love when my week flies by. I got home and got my big greeting of hello from Gillian which I love to walk in the front door and see her. We had pictures taken of Gillian for the 1st time in a while and they finally came in so I brought them over to show my parents. When I got home, I got into my exercise gear and did my workout which is a video….trying to get a bit of exercise these days to work on being healthy. At the end of the workout...Gillian comes over to me and says, “Great Job MaMa.” I can’t think of anything better to motivate me to workout:)

No comments:

Post a Comment