Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Storm

I was suppose to go out of town for a business meeting but it got canceled because there was a storm that was suppose to be hitting the Northeast. Craig and I couldn't tell Gillian that she wasn't going to Grammie's anymore because Mommy's meeting got canceled. So we sent her with extra clothes in case she got snowed in.

Needless to say, she got snowed in. I woke at 7:30 am today to a very heavy snow fall. The development that we live in had not been plowed yet and our driveway was already full to the point that I knew I wasn't making it out.

As the day went on the snow kept coming down and still no snow plow. My older brother came to borrow a vehicle so he could buy a snow blower and get it home. He got stuck in out park and then couldn't make it out because the road had not been plowed.

7:36 pm, we were finally graced by a plow that came through and cleared our development. Good thing I pay taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment