Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 4 of Disney Vacation

We headed to Magic Kingdom to get through our final part - Adventureland. We flew on the rugs with Aladin and we took a boat tour of the Jungle.

After Adventureland we went back to Thunder Mountain which Gillian told she us she wanted to ride (we were surprised). After the ride Gillian said she only wanted to ride it because we enjoyed it....very thoughtful of her.

After lunch we rode a steam boat.

Once off the boat we had decided we would leave Magic Kingdom to get back to the pool at the hotel....bad timing we hit the Celebration Parade. It took forever and I even wanted to use profanity to try to get out of the Happiest Place on Earth....lol I think they would have asked me to leave....lol


After leaving I was happy we got to see the parade one more time. It reminded me why were there....we were celebrating Gillian and she was having the time of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment