Monday, June 7, 2010

We got the call....

Yesterday we finally got the call about t-ball starting. We have anxiously awaiting this call for about a month. We had heard early June but wondered if we had been forgotten because we know other areas that had started last week. Gillian has her first practice June 8th at 5:30. I would have to say that this is the most excited that I have seen Craig about Gillian starting something. He loves baseball (me, not so much) and I totally see him spending hours over the next 14 years practicing with Gillian. Gillian says she is excited to start but we heard that with dance and it was a fight every Saturday. I'm hoping since this will be more than once a week that she warms up quicker. There will definitely be pictures coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment