Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

I was going to put a drink in the fridge and Gillian back up at the same time so I ended up hitting Gillian in the head with the door. She obviously started to cry so I started to comfort her and told her that I was sorry. Her response,"I know you didn't mean to do it and it was an accident." Through her tears I was glad she was understanding of my mistake.

Craig tied Gillian's shoe when we left the house. When she got out of the car at the grocery store her shoe was untied so Craig got annoyed and I said,"Your mother is going to have to tie your shoe." He ended up tying it again when we got inside. So when Craig put Gillian back in then car, the shoe was still tied so she said,"Look Dad you can tie my shoe now, it's still tied!" Glad he graduated to being able to tie a shoe at age 31.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment