Monday, September 5, 2011

Night before...

Her backpack is packed, the first day outfit is picked out, lunch will be bought at school and she is as excited as the night before Christmas to start school. I know, normally, I would be crying but I have tried to keep this moment as positive as possible. I know my baby isn’t a baby anymore. She isn’t even a toddler anymore. She has become the most amazing little girl. I took a moment tonight to tell Gillian how much I love her and how proud I am of the girl she has become. I let her know as long as she tries her best, her parents will always be proud of her. It was quite a moment for us; it always amazes me how she reacts to things…always in her special way.


Here is hoping that getting her on the bus in the morning goes smoothly. My fingers are definitely crossed….

No comments:

Post a Comment