Thursday, June 2, 2011

Recital Time

Gillian has her dance recital tonight. She is over the top excited to be up on stage. It’s funny that such a shy little girl has no second thought about getting up on stage in front of an auditorium full of strangers. We look forward to dance recital time because that means dance class is coming to an end for the year (it can be a long year!). But I can’t believe she has already been through 2 years of dance. I remember the little girl that I had to sit in the dance studio and watch the other kids because she wouldn’t join in then it was hit or miss the entire first year whether if we got there she would participate (there may have been bribes). Now she will glance at the window to make sure we are watching but it’s not her top priority. My baby isn’t a baby anymore and I’m constantly being reminded of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment