Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Day of Gymnastics

Today was Gillian's last day of gymnastics for the year. As much as I hated having to participate in gymnastics with her every Saturday morning, I was sad to go to the last day. It was another reminder that she is growing up and doesn't need me quite as much. It is amazing to see how far she has come in that class. There is a huge difference in her from the first day to the last day. All her moves are stronger and she isn't quite as scared as she was in the beginning (her main fear is the balance beam...not the uneven bars which Ms. Kelly says she is fearless with). I am very proud that she will be attending level 1-2 in the future. I love that although Gillian will openly tell you, "I'm not very good at this", she keeps trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment