Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Full House

I had a full house of visitors tonight. My Mom was still here from last night. My Dad came to visit and get my Mom. Janet and Jody came to visit. Sean, Meighan and Emma came to visit since they were in the area to celebrate Emma's birthday a day early. To say it was a bit overwhelming was an understatement as they were all here at the same time. And due to my situation of 80% seeing a totally healthy child does not make me feel better.




I was able to share the good news since they were all together that we had an official name for Gerty, Gillian. Craig came through in the overnight challenge. I'm a little hesitant of the name starting with a G rather than J but like that it's different. Although we have agreed on a middle name we are not sharing that until after she is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment