Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas time is here!

Tonight we put up the Christmas tree. We realize it's early but I wanted to try to make sure Craig was here for the festivities. I'm being very careful this year about what will be put out since the cat has not been around for Christmas and I don't want and ornaments broken. I have tried to select ones with the least likely of breaking should the tree fall down because our plump cat decides to climb it. We got the tree up, lights on it and the least amount of ornaments ever put on it up. I love when the Christmas tree is up. Something about it adds such warmth to a living room. Gillian is so ready for Christmas this year. So excited to see what treasures Santa may bring. Christmas as a parent is so wonderful. To see the excitement on her face Christmas morning is truly priceless. I feel like Gillian has brought the Christmas spirit back to Craig and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment