Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stressful Day

Today was stressful. Everything that came in at work was a mess and a headache to try to fix and it was issue after issue. Nonstop all day. So needless to say I tried my best to unwind prior to picking Gillian up but failed miserably.

I got out of the car to go get Gillian and sign her out. Ms. Kathy was there and told me what a wonderful child I had and how Gillian always makes her laugh. My stress was starting to fade. Then Gillian saw me coming and a big smile spread across her and my stress drifted away. And then Gillian showed me she had two dandelions, one for me and one for Craig for our Anniversary. I smiled and said thank you. I forgot about my day and how awful it was and focused on the happiest child who is living without a care in the world. It was the best ending to a terrible day......

No comments:

Post a Comment