Monday, May 3, 2010

Falling behind....

I want to apologize that I haven't been keeping up with the blog like I should...with the nice weather, an energetic 4 year old and a husband that works a different shift than me somethings come before the blog. I'm going to do my best to keep up but some weeks I fall behind.

Today, Gillian woke up in a mood that was AWFUL! There is no other way to describe it. I think it was from being tired but it was still horrifying to deal with. She just wouldn't cooperate or listen. Hello hormones at 4 years old! As hard as it is sometimes to be patient we have to remind ourselves that she isn't like us and can survive on little sleep.

By this evening she was better but still not quite herself. She played outside on her swing set and the family went for a walk/bike ride around the development. She is good at riding her bike but she struggles with paying attention to where she is located on the road....she concentrates on pedaling that she is all over the place so we constantly have to remind her out of the middle of the road. She'll get it...she always does....

No comments:

Post a Comment