Monday, October 24, 2005

Confirmation

Craig and I spent the weekend ignoring the stork in the room. We decided on Saturday that until I went for a confirmation at the doctors that it wasn't really true. Lol! So we tell no one and barely talk all weekend. We carry on life like the stork isn't there.

So this morning I go to the doctor for confirmation. I explain that I'm there for a pregnancy test because I took an over the counter one and think I got a false positive. They inform me that their tests are the same as the over the counter so if I got a positive, it is most likely positive. They should advertise this stuff! So they give me a test and confirm that I'm definitely expecting. They take my bp and are very concerned. The set up an apt for November 7th to follow up with the doctor.

So I let Craig know it's confirmed then I leave for Syracuse to go to a dinner and overnight stay for a meeting the next day. I don't want to go and try to call in sick and I'm told to go to Syracuse. It is the last thing that I want to do but figure maybe it's good to carry on business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment