Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Insanity?

Craig and I had agreed that Gillian would not be doing dance, gymnastics and soccer plus starting school this fall. All summer we said she would need to give one up and even asked her if she had to pick one to stop which one would she choose to keep. Our child's happiness means so much to us. We don't have the heart to tell her she has to give something she enjoys. Today, my Mom took the paperwork to gymnastics registration for me while I was working and tonight I went to dance registration so Gillian is set to start both activities in the next month. Tomorrow soccer starts and next Tuesday she heads to Kindergarten. We know that this schedule will be intense on us for the next month and hopefully we make it through so she can do all the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment