Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tree Lighting

Tonight Gillian and I went to a tree lighting. I had never been to one (besides the one in my house every year) so I was intrigued. I didn't know what to expect. I had been told there was no cost but wasn't sure if there would be any sort of fundraiser. We went and it was in a tiny area so it seemed crowded but there were definitely less people than I expected. Tons of food was served, they had tons of beverages. The tree lighting happened on time then we waited in line so Gillian could sit on Santa's lap. Each child was given a goodie bag after talking to Santa. Then we went outside for a horse and carriage ride. We tried singing Christmas Caroles (no one in our carriage knew an entire carole...lol). It was a wonderful evening, Gillian and I had a lot of fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment