Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hope is lost....

I had my appointment today and it didn't go quite how I thought. I have been feeling good and my bp has been pretty consistent. The doctor had said at the last appointment that if both those things happened that I could possibly go back to work. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

I was obviously upset when the doctor told me that I wouldn't be going to work until after the baby was born. I'm home alone all the time. It's lonely. I had even bought some maternity clothes because I really thought I was going back. It did throw me into reality when the doctor asked if my coworkers would be able to help me if I had a heart attack or stroke on the sales floor. Being a person that doesn't like to draw attention the idea of that happening is mortifying. So back to my big empty house...

No comments:

Post a Comment